Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel

Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel: Beachbody Is Waiving All Start-Up And Monthly Coaching Fees While You're On Active Duty- CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER AND HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Attended My First Fit Club Tonight

I attended my first Fit Club tonight and it was great!

There are none in Rhode Island right now....soon to be MINE (evil grin ala Dr. Evil...MuHahahahaaaaa...) so I looked up an area within 50 miles. It was the Stone Church Fit Club in Raynham, MA and I met some wonderful people and hopefully, new friends! It was WELL-WORTH the trip and I look forward to visiting with them again!

I love being part of the energy and excitement...feeling everyone's enthusiasm and just having fun!  Can't wait to start my own!


"Like" my Fit At 51 Facebook page to find out when I'm having my own Shake and Share and Fit Clubs! I'd LOVE to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment