Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel

Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel: Beachbody Is Waiving All Start-Up And Monthly Coaching Fees While You're On Active Duty- CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER AND HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Lost Another 3 Inches Doing Minimal Work

Wow! I LOVE these programs...the exercises really work.

If you've read my previous entries, I hurt my ribs last month and went to doing some modified Pay-It-Forward exercises and very little Tony and The Folks...yet I was measured the night before last and I STILL lost an inch off my chest, waist and hips for a total of 3 inches!

This has NEVER happened to me before! Whenever I stopped or slowed down, I usually gained or lost my shape!

I'm also drinking the Green Berry Shakeology, which I LOVE! 


I've managed to work my way up to the Slim In 6 workout with Debbie Siebers. I started yesterday and am modifying the floor work because I'm still in too much pain but I'm moving along with the other work and doing the core work in the Pay It Forward dvd for now. 


Either way, I'm MOVING, eating healthier, gaining strength and giving myself a new life...


Join Me Now! *** Let me be YOUR coach for FREE and let's get healthy and fit together!
                                         FitAt51.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy this works for you and that your plan is making you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete