Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel

Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel: Beachbody Is Waiving All Start-Up And Monthly Coaching Fees While You're On Active Duty- CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER AND HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Finished Working Out On Skype

I just did the Pay It Forward dvd with my cousin on skype and it was tough- Took the pain meds and timed it so I'd be able to do the workout...minimally, but I did it...and in doing so, it helped me be motivated to motivate her.
Working out with a buddy...being a literal coach- well, there's nothing like it. I play the dvd here, do the workout and she follows me...whatever Tony Horton tells Brian, I tell my cousin. I love seeing her smile and take the time for herself that she needs and deserves!
I've always believed I make the difference...in whatever I do or wherever I am. If I live somewhere, it should be in better shape when I left it than when I moved in.
You make the difference in someone's life...perhaps in many lives...not just humans...pets are loved ones, too. They count. They will miss you when you're gone and they wait for you to come home.  Children, spouses, parents, friends...your presence in their lives makes a difference and there would be a big empty spot if you were gone...
So keep pressing "play" and Bring It!


Beachbody Reset- Everybody Needs A Re-Set! Watch the video and see why you need one now!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. Good for you with the workouts. I am also on my journey to lose weight. I am getting close to goal but it is really tough. You are so right about the people around us that depend on us and would miss us. I will definitely follow your blog. Please check out mine to read about my getting healthy journey.
    http://gogoggygo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete