Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel

Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel: Beachbody Is Waiving All Start-Up And Monthly Coaching Fees While You're On Active Duty- CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER AND HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Skyping And Working Out With A Buddy


I'm so excited!
Last night, my cousin and her daughter and I skyped and did the Pay-It Forward dvd together! It was fun...it was motivating and I felt so good to finally have her doing it.  I sent it to her two months ago and she'd been so busy, she didn't have time to even watch it...but something happened in her personal life and she is motivated beyond belief to lose her weight now.  I suggested the skyping idea so we could do it together and it's working out perfectly!   I'm so excited and thrilled to be sharing this with her- I love her so much!
I'm also happy to be drinking my Tropical Strawberry Shakeology...
To add to what I posted two days ago, I screwed up my checking account in March so I couldn't get the Shakeology.  Being off of it for a month made such an impact in my whole life!!  I spiraled downward quickly because of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...the virus I was fighting turned in a very bad Bronchitis..I coughed and coughed, was wracked with fevers...and the pain came back to my whole body! When I went to the doctor's, my blood pressure was back up- I was a MESS! I couldn't think clearly again- the "brain fog" came back with a vengeance...all the good I'd accomplished the first two months of beginning the Shakeology kind of went down the tubes...but I'm determined to get my health back- even if it's not 100%, I'd be happy with how good I was feeling back in February before I had to stop the Shakeology for the month.
I've been back on the Shakeology almost two weeks now and I've done the Pay-It Forward dvd 2 days in a row now...and I'm just THRILLED about gettig back on track again...so I'm here to add my Testimony to the incredible health benefits of Shakeology- it helps in EVERY way imagineable!

No comments:

Post a Comment