Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel

Attention All Active U.S. Military Personnel: Beachbody Is Waiving All Start-Up And Monthly Coaching Fees While You're On Active Duty- CLICK HERE NOW TO FIND OUT WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER AND HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feeling The Responsibility Of Being A Coach

It's been an amazing experience- being a Beachbody Coach.

As I've watched the Pay-It-Forward dvd numerous times ( and done it) and watching Tony And The Folks (and doing that one too), I've learned new things and remembered things I already knew...the learning is wonderful...appreciating my body is, too.
But what has really touched me is seeing the changes in people's health...and if your health gets better, Life usually gets better, too.

I'm so moved seeing my friend, Pam lowering her blood pressure and losing weight by adding a daily glass of Shakeology to her diet. I'm thrilled to read her comments about it on my Facebook page and to see her recommend it to another of her friends.  I love to hear about her energy levels and better concentration when we chat...It's exciting to believe in something and know it works for you, recommend it and then see great results in another person's life!

And...I love doing the workouts with my cousin on skype. Doing my best to uplift her when the world is crumbling down around her...letting her know that though those around her take her for granted, I don't..and I truly care and love her. I want to see her succeed. 

Yesterday, she had a bad morning  and her teenagers did not cooperate to allow her the time she needed for herself so we couldn't do the Pay It Forward dvd. We left it to do it later in the day. Well, I did mine to make sure I got it done and hoped to rest in the afternoon so I could walk thru the dvd with her later. My afternoon took a nosedive quickly and I crawled onto the bed to just clear my thoughts and shake the negative energy away. Well, she called and heard I was exhausted..she called and we spoke for awhile. I guess she heard it in my voice how drained I was so she told me to go ahead and rest and she could do the dvd by herself when her daughter got home...She ended up walking on the treadmill and I felt awful that she didn't get do the workout. She did eat well and lost a pound so it worked out but I felt awful I'd let her down.
This morning she called me on skype, which I didn't expect- I barely had one eye open and had planned on going back into my room and planning the day but she was excited and there was NO way I was going to let her down...so we did the dvd and it was GREAT! I popped it in and she just followed me...when we finished she had to run and get ready for work but I told her she did and could face ANYTHING that came her way...my beloved cousin has no idea I was also saying it out loud to myself. I LOVE BEING A COACH AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE...As I do for someone else, I'm reaping the benefits and the blessings.

It's a win-win situation...
Have a great day and BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment